News List / The third meeting of Substations Study Committee of Cigre Iran
The third meeting of Substations Study Committee of Cigre Iran
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- In the beginning of the session, one report from pollution in dust area in khouzestan province was presented and its effects and problems were discussed.
- The chairman of SC B3 of Iran explained about SC B3 in Cigre session 2018 and the roadmaps.
- Administration Office Manager of Cigre Iran explained about KMS and accessibility of members to KMS.
- It was appointed that new working groups with their conveners introduced and volunteers to these working groups be enrolled.
- It is suggested that Mr. Sarninejad from Sistan and Baloochestan Regional Electric Company presents his book about RTV coatings in HV substations.
- It was appointed that Complementary discussion shall be made in order to begin researches with the subject of Pollution level in dusty area.