CIGRE- Iran includes 4 categories of members :
- Individual members I are individuals involved in the Industry (engineers, managers, researchers, professors, etc.).
- Individual members II (Young members), aged under 35, only pay half the fee for their first 2 years of membership
- Student members are individuals preparing a higher education diploma (category installed in 2015)
- Collective members I consist of public or private companies, of industrial and/or commercial character, scientific and technical organizations, research Institutes, administrative bodies, etc.
- Collective members II consist of universities and other educational bodies,...