SC B2 Overhead Lines
To Facilitate and promote the progress of engineering and the international exchange of information and knowledge in the field of Overhead Lines. To add value to this information and knowledge by means of synthesizing state-of-the- art practices and developing recommendations.
The field of activities of Study Committee B2 covers:
- the design
- the construction
- the operation of overhead lines
- including the mechanical and electrical design of line components (conductors, ground wires, insulators, accessories, structures and their foundations),
- the validation tests,
- the study of in service performance,
- the assessment of the state of line components and elements,
- the maintenance,
- the refurbishment and life extension as well as upgrading and uprating of overhead lines.
The output of the deliberations and actions would enable quality, capability, availability, maintainability, and the ability to raise capital and insurance to be realized.
Dr. Mohsen Pourrafie Arabani (Namdaran Transmission consulting eng. Companey)
Masoud Abdolhosseinpour ( Monenco Iran)